It was a quieter couple of days for most athletes this past weekend, with not too many road-running races on the calendar.
But as always those who did partake in some races, did the Nedbank Running Club (NRC) proud.
Well done to all, onwards and upwards to next weekend, which promises to be filled with some bigger races and performances!
BLUEBOOST WINELANDS MARATHON & HALF MARATHON, STELLENBOSCH, 11 NOVEMBER
3. Siyabonga Sakwe (NRC) 2:32:14
15. Lehlohonolo Nyombane (NRC) 2:45:54
5. Ursula Frans (NRC) 3:22:30
10. Phatiswa Dyalvane (NRC) 3:32:41
2. Ursula Frans (NRC) 3:22:30
2. Mthandazo Qhina (NRC) 1:07:48
5. Vakalisa Kopolo (NRC) 1:10:08
11. Sityhilo Diko (NRC) 1:15:19
1. Mthandazo Qhina (NRC) 1:07:48
2. Vakalisa Kopolo (NRC) 1:10:08
3. Friedl Van der Merwe (NRC) 1:27:14
1. Robbie Lindsay (NRC) 1:29:27
4. Bulelwa Simae (NRC) 1:27:14
17. Busiswe Matiwane (NRC) 1:36:07
2. Bulelwa Simae (NRC) 1:27:14
SUPER SPAR BELA BELA MARATHON, HALF MARATHON & WOMEN'S 10KM, BELA BELA (WARMBATHS), 11 NOVEMBER
1. Thulani Duma (NRC) 2:36:59