Nedbank Running Nelspruit
Nedbank Running Club LVCC in Nelspruit the place to be on Thursday evenings
The Nedbank Running Clubs (NRC) were founded 8 years ago with the aim of attracting walkers, jogger and runners of all abilities to the sport of road running. The clubs are open to all likeminded individuals and provide an easily accessible platform to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
The Nelspruit LVCC Running Club in Nelspruit is based at The Lowveld Country Club. Time trials are run on a Thursday evening and cover a testing five kilometre run or a harder 8km route.
The time trial is always attended by a large group of passionate runners and fitness enthusiasts and the social vibe afterwards is alive and enjoyable, the run makes the beers and drinks afterwards so much more rewarding.
The club committee is very active and this Nedbank Running Club is growing in numbers every week. Several road races are organised by the club, most notably the very popular Hall race through the farm.
The significant races organised by the Nedbank Running Club LVCC in the Mpumalanga Province are;
- Van Wettens night race, 24 January 2018 at 18h00, 5km 10km, run from Mbombela Stadium. 0828013600
- Bateleur Estate memorial race, Mid March, 06h00, 21.1km 10km and 4km fun run or walk, at Bateleur estate. 0828013600
- Halls race, Second Saturday in July 7h30, 21.1km 10km, at Halls gateway.
- Ehlanzeni race in October run from Mbombela Stadium- biggest prize money in Mpumalanga on offer.
- The Nedbank Running Club LVCC offers members the use of a club gazebo at all the major races where they can enjoy a drink and snacks after a hard run.
If you are a Nedbank Running Club member from another province make sure you add the club’s time trial to your list of things to do when visiting
||This fee includes a annual license.
|All Nedbank staff will receive a R50-00 discount on above mentioned membership fees
Thursdays at 17:15 winter time and 17:30 in summer
Lowveld Country Club
Distance: 5 and 8 km run through the suburbs of Steiltes, Nelspruit